Mystery Readers International is the largest mystery fan/reader organization in the world, is open to all readers, fans, critics, editors, publishers, and writers. Started by Janet A. Rudolph in Berkeley, California, it now has members in all 50 of the United States and 18 foreign countries. Members vote each year to nominate and select the winners of the Macavity Award—the 2022 winners have been announced! Join MRI today!
Mystery Readers Journal is a quarterly thematic mystery Journal. Each issue contains articles, reviews, and author essays on a specific theme, as well as special columns and other mystery related material. Journals run an average of 80 pages. Subscribe.
Coming Up: African Mysteries; Legal Mysteries; Hobbies & Crafts. Submit an article!
- MEMORIES OF MY FATHER'S BOOKSHELF: Guest Post by Sylva Nye Ifedigbo
- MAP BACK MONDAY: Delano Ames's She Shall Have Murder
- Cartoon of the Day: The Contract
- The Fingerprint Awards: Capital Crime Festival
- Authors and their Cats: Iris Murdoch
- SO YOU WANT TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER? Guest Post by Sarah Bonner
- Call for Articles: Legal Mysteries
- Aix-en-Provence Dos and Don’ts: Guest Post by M.L. LONGWORTH
DYING FOR CHOCOLATE
- THE RUSSIAN TEA ROOM RASPBERRY VODKA TRUFFLES: National Vodka Day
- CHOCOLATE CARAMEL CUSTARD: National Caramel Custard Day
- PUMPKIN SPICE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES: Homemade Cookie Day & Pumpkin Spice Day
- HONEY CHOCOLATE BROWNIES: National Honey Month!
- ELSIE'S FUDGY MOCHA BROWNIES: Coffee Day & Mocha Day!
- Cartoon of the Day: Food Network
- CHOCOLATE MILK: The Ultimate Post-Workout Drink!
- KEY LIME PIE WITH CHOCOLATE GRAHMAM CRACKER CRUST: National Key Lime Pie Day!