Mystery Readers International is the largest mystery fan/reader organization in the world, is open to all readers, fans, critics, editors, publishers, and writers. Started by Janet A. Rudolph in Berkeley, California, it now has members in all 50 of the United States and 18 foreign countries. Members vote each year to nominate and select the winners of the Macavity Award—the 2023 nominees have been announced! Join MRI today!
Mystery Readers Journal is a quarterly thematic mystery Journal. Each issue contains articles, reviews, and author essays on a specific theme, as well as special columns and other mystery related material. Journals run an average of 80 pages. Subscribe.
Coming Up: Animals in Mysteries II; Southern California. Submit an article!
- VINTAGE TYPEWRITERS
- Cartoon of the Day: Little Free Library
- MIDWEST MYSTERY CONFERENCE: November 11, Chicago.
- Cartoon of the Day: Mouse of the Month Club
- LUPIN: PART 3: October 5 on Netflix
- JAMES HAYMAN: R.I.P.
- Introducing the Lynleys of Law Enforcement & the Fun in Writing a Harlequin Intrigue Miniseries: Guest Post by R. Barri Flowers
- Cartoon of the Day: Book Making
DYING FOR CHOCOLATE
- KEY LIME PIE TRUFFLES: Key Lime Pie Day!
- CHOCOLATE CHIP NOODLE KUGEL: Breaking the Fast
- MEXICAN HOT CHOCOLATE: Yom Kippur, Crypto-Jews, & Mexico
- CHOCOLATE APPLESAUCE BUNDT CAKE: Fall Equinox
- WHITE CHOCOLATE AFTER LABOR DAY? White Chocolate Angel Food Cake
- Double Chocolate Pecan Cookies
- CHOCOLATE MARBLE COFFEE CAKE for Breaking the Fast: Yom Kippur
- TUESDAY TIPS: How Temperature, Butter, and Sugar Affect Chocolate Chip Cookies